Welcome to the HOLLSPA Customizable Floating Shower Bench, a new way to experience a restorative and uplifting shower!
The Hollspa Floating Shower Bench consists of a fully customizable benchtop over a pair of stainless-steel brackets, which attach to the wall through a patented, concealed mounting system. The mounting kit is built in the USA with durable brackets and a rough kit that is concealed behind the wall for a clean, architectural look.
Three standard benchtops materials are offered in regular and ADA sizes. Alternatively, the mounting kit can be purchased separately, and complemented with a customized benchtop provided by the buyer’s fabricator. An optional stainless steel support plate is available for added support underneath thin or soft benchtop materials.
The benchtop does not touch walls, thus eliminating caulking or grout, and creating a floating feel. The mounting kit comes with easy-to-follow instructions, a waterproof package, and an epoxy kit to secure the benchtop into the mounting brackets.
- Adaptive to fit different shower configurations, from tiny showers to spacious wet rooms designed for assisted bathing
- Provide comfortable seating for people of a wide range of ages and mobility levels
- Elegant and graceful part of the overall shower design, not merely a utilitarian solution
- Eliminates old construction problems of movement joint and waterproofing
- Extremely resistant, durable, and easy to maintain
- Intuitive to install and cost effective
- Stainless Steel Brushed Brackets
- Wall penetration waterproofing
- Epoxy to permanently bound benchtop to brackets
- Rough kit for wood wall framing (contact us for other wall applications)
Offered in two sizes: regular (12" x 24") and ADA (14" x 32)", in these finishes:
Where to Buy